Updated: Nov 7
Advance Gastroenterology Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of an Advanced Gastroenterology Fellowship is to provide specialized training in advanced endoscopic procedures and techniques, enhance the skills of fellows in gastroenterology, and provide research training to advance the understanding and treatment of gastrointestinal diseases. The fellowship aims to graduate proficient gastroenterologists in all cognitive and procedural aspects, ensuring quality patient care. Additionally, the program focuses on developing expertise in performing endoscopic procedures such as Colonoscopy, Gastroscopy, Esophagoscopy and Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), In our hospital we have more than 100 endoscopic procedures weekly. . The ultimate goal is to produce skilled gastroenterologists who can handle complex cases and contribute to advancements in the field.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- Istanbul .
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open through out the year.
2 Months: 7,000 Euro
3 Months: 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15,000Euro
1 Year : 25,000 Euro
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Gastroenterology Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training