Clinical Observership Program
At Biruni University Hospital - Istanbul
Application is open all year
Biruni University Clinical Observership Program
The Observership program is a Clinical experience that enables participants to attend procedures and surgeries; attend patient rounds , teaching classes and gaining experience in Turkish hospitals .
Who is Eligible?
Physicians and specialists .
Medical students .
Available Specialties :
Anesthesiology and Reanimation
Coronary Intensive Care
Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Language and Speech Therapy
Neonatal Intensive Care
Orthopedics and Traumatology
Traditional and Complementary Medicine
4 Weeks .
By the end of the observership , doctors will get a certificate from Biruni University.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : (Clinical Observership program).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir