Pediatric Rheumatology Training Program
( Ankara - 01/07/2020 - 01/08/2020 )
At Ankara City Hospital
(The 3rd biggest hospital in the world)
Content of the Training :
Systemic Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Polyarticular onset factor positive Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Oligoaarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Inflammatory diseases that develop in the joints related to other chronic diseases
Systemic Sclerosis and Localized Scleroderma
JDM ie Juvenile Dermatomyositis
Vasculitis IgA Vasculitis
Behcet 's disease
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Mixt Connective Tissue Disease
Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis
Disease associated with IgG4
Periodic Fever Syndromes
TRAPS and other genetically recurrent fever syndromes
Chronic Pain Syndromes
Joint Hypermobility Syndromes
- During 1 day there is between 20-30 cases in the out-patient clinic and 5-10 admitted patients.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel.
- The Training will be 5 Days a week from Monday to Friday , from 9 Am to 5 Pm.
- The package includes lunch at hospital's dining room.
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- Ankara City Hospital - Ankara .
- 1 Month extendable upto 3 months.
- 2.200 $.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Pediatric Rheumatology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Ankara:
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Ankara.
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the ( Ankara City Hospital ).
If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir