IVF Training Program
( Ankara - 01/07/2020 - 01/08/2020 )
At Ankara City Hospital
(The 3rd biggest hospital in the world)
Content of the training :
Ovarian Stimulation and Tracking of Egg Development
The most appropriate treatment protocol for the patient is selected with the examination results. In the treatment of IVF, egg development is ensured by hormonal drugs given from outside. During the use of these hormone drugs, ultrasound and blood tests are performed to monitor the response of the ovaries, that is, egg development and to make dose adjustments when necessary.
Collection of Eggs
During the follow-up of the egg development, the egg ripening needle is made to complete the last development step of the eggs on the day of the formation of an adequate number and size of eggs, and the timing of the egg collection process is planned and preparation is made. On the day of egg collection, the patient is present in the operating room with his wife, having prepared for anesthesia (hungry). During the procedure, a sperm sample is taken simultaneously from the man or, if necessary, sperm is obtained by surgical method.
The collected eggs are fertilized in the laboratory environment with the sperm of the spouse by using micro injection or one of the classical IVF methods. The fertilized eggs are transferred from the embryos formed by monitoring between 2 and 5 days in the laboratory, and 1-2 embryos of the highest quality are followed in accordance with the regulation conditions. Patients aged 35 and over or after the third trial have the right to transfer 2 embryos.
It is the last stage of IVF treatment. Anesthesia is not required for the procedure. Since the transfer is done with ultrasound and the urine bag must be filled for this, the patient is asked to drink water before the procedure and fill the urine bag a little. During the transfer process, embryos are passed into the uterus by passing through the cervix with the help of a catheter. Patients are informed about the necessary treatments and things to consider after embryo transfer.
- During 1 day there is between 15-20 cases .
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel.
- The Training will be 5 Days a week from Monday to Friday , from 9 Am to 5 Pm.
- The package includes lunch at hospital's dining room.
- There is just 2 available seats.
- Ankara City Hospital - Ankara .
- 1 Month extendable upto 3 months.
- 2.100 $.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( IVF Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Ankara :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Ankara.
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the ( Ankara City Hospital )
If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir