Renal Transplantation Training Program
(In Istanbul from 15/06/2020 - 15/09/2020)
At Bahçeşehir University
3 Months Kidney Transplantation Training
1. An Overview of Physiologic Immunity
2. Transplant Antigens: A Brief History of HLA
3. Mechanisms of Immune Regulation
4. Current Pathways for Immune Manipulation
5. Administration of Organ Procurement and Allocation
6. Deceased Donor Management
7. Patient Selection and Indications for Kidney Transplantation
8. Induction Immunosuppressive Therapy
9. Maintenance Immunosuppressive Therapy
10. Rescue Immunosuppressive Therapy
11. Desensitization Protocols for Organ Transplantation
12. Clinical Allograft Rejection Syndromes in Kidney Transplantation
13. Histopathological Syndromes of Kidney Allograft Rejection and Recurrent Disease
14. Drugs Specifically Approved for Transplant Indications
1. Techniques for Organ Procurement after Brain Death
2. Techniques for Living Donor Kidney Procurement
3. Kidney Transplantation Procedure and Surgical Technique
4. Management of surgical complications after Kidney Transplantation
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- Bahçeşehir University - Istanbul .
- 5.500$ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email:
- Write on the email title : ( Renal Transplantation Fellowship ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Bahçeşehir University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir