Basic Knee and shoulder Arthroscopy Training program
At Medipol University Hospital for 1 Week
( In Istanbul From 17/02/2020 to 21/02/2020 )
BASIC KNEE & SHOULDER ARTHROSCOPY COURSE :
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
This course will include basic knee & shoulder arthroscopic techniques using a combination of lectures, practical workshops and live surgery demonstration.
• Arthroscopy Indications, Meniscectomy & repair, ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, shoulder arthroscopic surgery.
• Portal placement, arthroscopic knot tying v knotless anchors, sub-acromial decompression and rotator cuff repair.
• Live Link Surgery.
The course will cover the following:
• Arthroscopic Debridement and Microfracture
• Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy and meniscal repair techniques
• Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
• Cadaveric Workshop Session I
• Arthroscopic removal of loose bodies, partial meniscectomy and meniscal repair
• ACL reconstruction, open dissection of medial and lateral knee structures
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price include everyday lunch in the hospital .
- There is just 3 Available Seat.
- Medipol University Hospital - Istanbul .
- 1 Weeks.
- 2.500 $ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email:
- Write on the email title : ( Arthroscopy Training Program).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 5 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir