Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey
Interventional Radiology Training Program
Interventional Radiology Observership Program
Turkey (06-17 / 03 / 2023)
This Observership has been designed and developed to introduce participants to Interventional Radiology, provide an overview, and facilitate discussion and experience of handling the relevant equipment.
To introduce the fundamental concepts of Interventional Radiology. The intention is to improve knowledge and skills in Interventional Radiology and to foster enthusiasm for this dynamic and growing specialty.
Target Audience :
This Observership is highly relevant to Radiologist who are directly or indirectly involved with Interventional Radiology.
Topics and Structure :
Interventional Radiology is the diagnosis and treatment applications performed with imaging. In recent years, with the development of technology, many diseases are easily detected and successfully treated. With personalized anesthesia applications, small incisions in the body are performed without the patient feeling any pain or pain.
PROCEDURES MADE IN OUR HOSPITAL
I) NON-VASCULAR INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
A) PERCUTANEOUS BIOPSY
1) Percutaneous liver biopsy
2) Percutaneous kidney mass biopsy
3) Percutaneous lung biopsy
4) Thyroid gland biopsy
5) Pancreas biopsy
6) Bone biopsy
7) Other organ biopsies
B) PERKUTAN ABSE DRAINAGE
C) Biliary interventions
1) PTC (percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography) Bile duct drainage, stent and balloon procedures
2) Radiofrequency ablation in bile duct tumors
3) Percutaneous cholecystostomy (Catheter placement in the gallbladder accompanied by ultrasound)
D) HYDATIC CYST TREATMENT
E) TREATMENT IN SIMPLE CYST OF ORGANS (LIVER, KIDNEY, BREAST, THYROID…)
F) URINARY TRACT INTERVENTIONS
2) Ureteral stenting (Stenting the urinary tract)
3) External-internal ileo-uretero-nephrostomy
G) LYMPH LEAKAGES AND LYMPHOCELE TREATMENT (INTERVENTIONS TO THE LYMPH SYSTEM)
H) RF ABLATION, MICROWAVE ABLATION (BURNING PROCESSES FOR TUMORS)
I) PAIN TREATMENTS (CELIAC ganglion blockage, STELLAT ganglion blockade)
1) Celiac ganglion blockade
2) Stellate ganglion blockade
J) TREATMENTS FOR MUSCLE HEMANGIOMIA
II) VASCULAR PROCEDURES OF INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY
A) TREATMENT OF ARTISTIC OCCLUSION DISEASES
1) Angiographic Treatment in Peripheral Artery Stenosis and Thrombosis (Arm-Leg Artery Occlusions)
2) Carotid-vertebral Stenting (Neck carotid artery stenosis)
3) Intestinal vascular occlusions (mesenteric artery stenosis)
4) Renal vascular occlusions (renal artery stenosis)
5) Thoracic - abdominal main artery ballooning (aortic aneurysm)
6) Peripheral vessel aneurysms (iliac, femoral, popliteal, subclavian, carotid, brachial, celiac, renal, splenic, mesenteric artery aneurysms)
7) Stopping lung bleeding (bronchial artery embolization)
8) Embolization in gastrointestinal bleeding (embolization in gastrointestinal bleeding)
9) Embolization in nosebleeds
B) PROCEDURES ON VEINS
1) Treatment of arm and leg intravascular clots
2) Varicose veins treatment methods
3) Treatment of pulmonary veins clots (treatment in pulmonary embolism)
4) Treatment of vein clot feeding the liver (portal vein thrombosis)
5) Placement of temporary and permanent catheters (port catheter)
6) Treatments in dialysis fistula dysfunctions
7) Adrenal gland sampling (adrenal venous sampling)
8) Pituitary gland blood sampling (inferior petrosal sinus sampling)
C) Organ or tumoral embolization
1) Embolization (Chemoembolization) in liver malignant tumors
2) Chemoembolization in liver giant hemangiomas
3) Fibroid embolization
4) Varicocele treatment
5) Inguinal varices (embolization in pelvic congestion syndrome)
6) Splenic embolization (splenic artery embolization)
7) Embolization therapy in renal (kidney) angiomyolipomas
8) Embolization in head and neck tumors
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- It is an Observership Training.
Upcoming Dates :
- 06-17 / 03 / 2023
- 03-14 / 04 / 2023
- 01-12 / 05 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Interventional Radiology Observership Program).
- Note: You have to send 10% of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey