Hands on Rhinoplasty Course
At Koç University Hospital
A Hand on surgical course , you will perform rhinoplasty surgery on fresh cadavers under the expert eye of an experienced surgeon .
There are a number of advantages to taking the cadaver course. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of facial anatomy, and see first-hand and at close quarters how surgical techniques affect and alter the nasal structure.
We share your aims; to make you more skilled in, and confident about, rhinoplasty. As there is no risk to the patient, the cadaver course is the perfect way to achieve both of those goals.
OCTOBER 19 , 2019
08 00 - Rhinoplasty Terminology (Projection, Rotation, ect.)
Basic Surgical Steps of Opened Rhinoplasty Approach
Basic Surgical Steps of Closed Rhinoplasty Approach
12 00 Lunch
Nasal Tip Panel
Dorsal Problems and Solutions (Using Closed Approach)
18 00 Tip Problems and Solutions( Using Closed Approach)
Speaker Sureyya Seneldir M.D
OCTOBER 20 , 2019
A HANDS-ON SURGICAL RHINOPLASTY CADAVER COURSE ( 8.30 – 17.00) Sureyya Seneldir M.D.
-Closed technique Approachment -Open Technique Approachment -Incision -Dissection -Hump resection
-Cephalic resection -Septoplasty -Let-Down technique -Suture Tipplasty -Dom resection
-Osteotomy -Grefts -Alar base reduction
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 10 Available Seats.
- Koç University Hospital - Istanbul .
- 3.000 $.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email:
- Write on the email title : ( Rhinoplasty Course).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Koç University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir