Basic skills in Laparoscopic Surgery Course (Istanbul- 09-13/03/2020)
At Medipol University Hospital
LAPAROSCOPIC GENERAL SURGERY COURSE
Trainer: Prof. Mustafa Oncel, MD
Duration: 5 Days
Number of Participants: Max. 3
Basic Skills in Laparoscopic Surgery:
This intensive course covers the core laparoscopic surgery skills and knowledge essential for every surgical discipline.
You will use a range of high-quality laparoscopic equipment, working with specifically designed bench top models, as well as learning a variety of knotting and suturing techniques.
After attending this course, you should be able to:
- Set up a stack, correctly connecting a light source and gaining a good quality image - Identify means of access and outline patient positioning.
- Discuss and anticipate a range of complications and how to deal with them.
-Demonstrate a range of suturing and knot tying techniques.
-Perform key laparoscopic surgery procedures Discuss the use of laparoscopy in diagnosis.
- Evaluate the use of various energy sources.
-Demonstrate wide-ranging knowledge in laparoscopic surgery and operative procedures including ulcers, appendectomy and cholecystectomy.
You will cover a wide variety of topics during this course, including:
• Dissection and clipping
• Suturing and knotting
• Diagnostic laparoscopy
• Repair of a perforated ulcer
• Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
• Continuous suturing
• Laparoscopic pelvic anatomy
• Laparoscopic energy modality
• Laparoscopic surgery technic
• Laparoscopic instrument
• Laparoscopic anatomy
• Laparoscopic Difficult cases
• Laparoscopic in obese patient
• Laparoscopic cancer staging surgery
• Laparoscopic lymphadenectomy
• Laparoscopic appendectomy
• Laparoscopic complication management
• Laparoscopic gastrointestinal repair
• How to avoid vessel injury
• Trocar site closure techniques
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 4 Available Seats.
- Medipol University - Istanbul .
- 1.800$ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email:
- Write on the email title : ( Laparoscopic Surgery Course).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Bahçeşehir University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir