Phlebology Training Program
At Medipol University Hospital for 1 Month
( In Istanbul From 01/04/2020 to 01/05/2020 )
PHLEBOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAM
Trainer: Surgeon Mustafa Ozer Ulukan, MD
Duration: 1 Month
Participants: Phlebologists, General surgeons, Vascular surgeons, Internal
medicine doctors, Dermatologist, Radiologists, Aesthetic doctors.
• Anatomy and physiology of the venous system
• Venous hypertension and its complications
• Pathophysiology of varicose veins and telangiectasias
• Diagnostic techniques
• CW-Doppler competency
• Principles of duplex ultrasound
• Indications and contra-indications of sclerotherapy
• Sclerosing agents and their mechanism of action
• Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of sclerosing agents
• Adverse effects and complications of sclerotherapy
• Techniques of sclerotherapy
•Indications, contraindications, techniques of ultrasound guided sclerotherapy
• Indications, contraindications, techniques of endovenous laser ablation
• Indications, contraindications, techniques of venous surgery
• Principles of compression therapy
• Endovenous laser ablation
• Vein embolisation
• Pre-operation patient examination
• Post-operation control.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price include everyday lunch in the hospital .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- Medipol University Hospital - Istanbul .
- 1 Month.
- 2.750 $ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email:
- Write on the email title : ( Phlebology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 5 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir