Updated: Nov 7
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of an ERCP/EUS fellowship program is to provide advanced training to qualified gastroenterologists who seek to enhance their skills in performing endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) procedures. This fellowship program includes both didactic and hands-on training in various aspects of ERCP and EUS, including patient selection, procedural techniques, and management of complications. The goal of this program is to produce highly skilled endoscopists who can provide advanced diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to patients with complex gastrointestinal disorders, including biliary and pancreatic diseases.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- Istanbul .
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open through out the year.
2 Months: 7,000 Euro
3 Months: 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15,000Euro
1 Year : 25,000 Euro
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( ERCP/EUS fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training