Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey
The Purpose of this course is to learn the key skills in Microsurgery with emphasis on hands-on training.
The course is designed for residents and specialist in general surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, plastic surgery, gynecology, and urology.
Program Day 1 :
- Introduction to microsurgery.
Hands on: Running and Interrupted sutures on silicone materials.
- Microvascular anastomoses.
Hands on: end-to-end anastomoses ( Arteries ).
Hands on: end-to-end anastomoses ( Vein ).
Program Day 2 :
- Cerebral Bypass Surgery.
end-to-side anastomoses ( Arteries ).
end-to-side anastomoses ( Veins ).
side-to-side anastomoses ( Arteries ).
side-to-side anastomoses ( Veins ).
- Microsurgery of the Nerves.
Hands on : Nerve Repair .
Program Day 3 :
Vascular Anatomy of the rat ( In-vivo Hands-on Training on rats ).
- Hands on: end-to-end anastomoses.
- Hands on: end-to-side anastomoses.
Certificate of attendance.
1) Heber Ferraz - Leite , MD , Medical University of Vienna / Austria .
2) Tomas Menovsky, MD, Ph.D., Antwerp University Hospital, Wilrijk / Belgium.
3) Filip Thiessen, MD, ZNA Middelheim, Antwerp / Belgium.
4) Süleyman Şener, MD, ZNA Middelheim, Antwerp / Belgium.
5) Türker Kiliç, MD, Ph.D., Dean of Medicine, Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul / Turkey.
6) Deniz Konya, MD, Bahçeşehir University, Istanbul /Turkey.
By the end of the course, doctors will get a certificate from the host university ( Bahçeşehir University).
Bahçeşehir Üniversite Hospital Medical Park Göztepe - Istanbul .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Hands on Microsurgery ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you an Invitation letter to apply for Visa.
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast.
- Note: We will receive all the participants in the Airport.
Tour in Istanbul :
The price includes 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services
Photos from our past course of Basic of Laparoscopic Surgery at Bahçeşehir University which was held between 21-26 January 2019.