Updated: 4 days ago
Pulmonary Medicine Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
The objective of a Pulmonary Medicine Training Program focuses on developing advanced knowledge and skills in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of various respiratory conditions and diseases. Participants gain comprehensive experience in evaluating and managing patients with pulmonary disorders, as well as proficiency in performing diagnostic procedures.
During the training , physicians will gain comprehensive experience in the evaluation and management of patients with a wide range of pulmonary disorders, such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), interstitial lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and lung cancer. They will also learn various diagnostic procedures, including pulmonary function tests, bronchoscopy, and thoracentesis.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Pulmonary Medicine Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey