Updated: Oct 8
Medical Genetics Training Program
Turkey (06-17 / 11 / 2023)
The objective of a Medical Genetics Training Program is to provide specialized training in the field of medical genetics. The program aims to enhance knowledge and skills in diagnosing and managing genetic disorders, as well as understanding the underlying molecular mechanisms. The program typically includes didactic learning, clinical rotations, and research opportunities. The goals of the program are to develop proficiency in medical genetics practice, enhance diagnostic and therapeutic skills, expand knowledge of genetic conditions, foster research skills, and promote collaboration with multidisciplinary teams. Ultimately, the objective is to produce skilled medical geneticists who can contribute to patient care, research, and the advancement of the field of medical genetics.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 08-19 / 01 / 2024
- 2 Weeks : 2,500 EURO
- 1 Month : 3,000 EURO
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Medical Genetics Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500€ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey