Updated: Aug 28
Electroencephalography EEG Fellowship ( Istanbul - 01/10/2020- 31/12/2020 ) At Medipol University for 3 Months
The EEG/Epilepsy/Clinical Physiology course at University Hospitals is an intensive, course designed to instruct in basic competencies related to epilepsy and clinical neurophysiology. The course begins with an introduction to basic EEG. Subsequent topics include adult and pediatric EEG interpretation, seizure semiology, sleep, anti-epileptic medications and women’s issues. Trainees are then given an overview of intra-operative monitoring. The trainees will attend the EEG unknown and seizure semiology sessions. In addition, there are daily routine EEG and extended EEG review sessions. During that period, trainees are expected to attend the daily Epilepsy Grand Rounds from mornings till noon. Afternoons, they will participate research meetings, presentations and daily lectures.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel-Hospital .
- The Training will be 5 Days a week from Monday to Friday , from 9 Am to 5 Pm.
- The program includes theoretical and practical training.
- The package includes lunch at hospital's dining room.
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- It is an Observership Training.
- Medipol University - Istanbul .
- 3 Months .
- 4.500 $ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( EEG Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir