Updated: Oct 18
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of an orthodontic fellowship is to provide advanced training to qualified dentist who seek to enhance their skills in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of orthodontic cases. This fellowship program includes both didactic and hands-on training in various aspects of orthodontics, including craniofacial growth and development, orthognathic surgery, and interdisciplinary treatment planning. The goal of this program is to produce highly skilled orthodontists who can provide comprehensive care to patients with complex orthodontic problems, including craniofacial anomalies, severe malocclusions, and orthodontic relapse. Upon completion of this fellowship, orthodontists are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide the highest level of care to patients with complex orthodontic needs.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 1 Month Up to 6 Months.
Application is open throughout the year.
1 Month : 3,000€
3 Months: 10,000€
6 Months : 15,000€
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma.
3) Any other international Exams
Application fees: 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospitals around Turkey. The evaluation process takes from 30 to 90 days, if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital, then you have to complete the payment, if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Orthodontic Fellowship ).
- We will send you the Invitation letter to apply for a Visa.
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
- For long stay, AirBnb is the best option.
- Note: We will receive all the participants at the Airport.
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training