Updated: Oct 31
Dental Implantology Training Program
Istanbul (04-08 / 12 / 2023)
The objective of a dental implantology course is to provide dental professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and effectively place and restore dental implants. The course aim to:
Teach the principles of implantology, including implant design, materials, and biomechanics
Provide hands-on training in the surgical placement of dental implants
Introduce various implant systems and prosthetic options
Cover the planning, execution, and maintenance of implant-supported restorations
Provide information on complications and management of implant failure
Overall, the course objective is to provide the dental professional with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patients with a safe, effective, and long-lasting implant treatment.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seat.
- 04-08 / 12 / 2023
- 09-13 / 01 / 2023
- 05-09 / 02 / 2024
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Dental Implantology Training Program).
- Note: You have to send 500€ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
Online payment :
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey