Updated: Jul 28
Clinical Observership Program
Application is open throughout the year
Clinical Training Program
A clinical training Program is a type of educational program that allows medical students, residents, and practicing physicians to observe and learn from experienced healthcare professionals in a clinical setting. Observers are typically not allowed to participate independently in patient care, but are able to observe and asist in procedures and learn about different medical conditions and treatments.
Who is Eligible?
Physicians and specialists .
Medical students .
Available Specialties :
Dietetics and Nutrition,
Diabetes and Metabolism,
Gastroenterology and Hepatology,
Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging,
Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Organ Transplant Center,
Orthopedics and Traumatology,
Otolaryngology (ENT) - Head & Neck Surgery,
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery,
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
By the end of the Training Program doctors will get a certificate from the host University.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : (Clinical Observership Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey