Updated: Oct 7
Hematology Training Program
Turkey (06-17 / 11 / 2023)
The objective of a Hematology Training Program is to provide comprehensive education and training to healthcare professionals in the field of hematology. This program aims to equip participants with knowledge and skills necessary for accurate diagnosis, management, and treatment of hematologic disorders. The program covers topics such as hematopoiesis, blood cell morphology, hemostasis, coagulation disorders, hematologic malignancies, and transfusion medicine. Through a combination of practical laboratory sessions, case discussions, and clinical rotations, participants gain a deep understanding of hematologic principles and develop experience in performing and interpreting various hematological tests.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 08-19 / 01 / 2024
- 2 Weeks : 2,500 EURO
- 1 Month : 3,000 EURO
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : (Hematology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500€ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training Course