Updated: 4 days ago
Endocrinology Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
The objective of an Endocrinology Training Program is to provide specialized training and education to physicians who wish to become experts in the field of endocrinology. The program aims to develop the knowledge, skills, and clinical competency required to diagnose and manage endocrine disorders effectively. This includes gaining a comprehensive understanding of hormonal regulation, endocrine physiology, and the pathophysiology of various endocrine conditions. Additionally, fellows are trained in the interpretation of endocrine laboratory tests, performance of specialized procedures, and the latest advancements in endocrine research. Ultimately, the goal is to produce competent and well-rounded endocrinologists who can provide high-quality care to patients with endocrine disorders.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey