Updated: Oct 8
Emergency Medicine Training Program
Turkey (06-17 / 11 / 2023)
The objective of an Emergency Medicine Training Program is to develop the knowledge, skills, and clinical competency required to effectively diagnose and manage various emergency conditions and situations. This includes gaining a comprehensive understanding of resuscitation techniques, trauma management, acute medical and surgical emergencies, pediatric emergencies, toxicology, and disaster medicine. Additionally, participants are trained in advanced procedural skills such as airway management, cardiac resuscitation, ultrasound-guided procedures, and critical care procedures. The program also focuses on enhancing leadership, communication, and teamwork skills in order to excel in the fast-paced and high-stress environment of the emergency department.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 08-19 / 01 / 2024
- 2 Weeks : 2,500 EURO
- 1 Month : 3,000 EURO
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Emergency Medicine Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500€ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey