Updated: 5 days ago
ECG Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
ECG training programs are designed to help individuals develop the skills necessary to interpret electrocardiograms (ECG) in order to diagnose and treat cardiac irregularities. These programs include lectures, hands-on exercises, and simulations so that the student can gain a comprehensive understanding of how to read ECGs. Some of the topics covered in an ECG training program include the anatomy and physiology of the heart, electrical conduction pathways, waveforms, and clinical applications. The program may also cover methods for identifying arrhythmia and other conditions based on ECG readings. Upon completion of the program, students should be able to accurately interpret ECGs and provide appropriate treatment plans.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( ECG Training Program).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey