Updated: 5 days ago
Cardiology Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
The objective of a Cardiology Training Program is to provide specialized training and education to medical professionals who wish to pursue a career in cardiology. The program aims to develop the knowledge, skills, and clinical expertise necessary to diagnose and manage a wide range of cardiovascular diseases. Participants are exposed to various aspects of cardiology, including non-invasive and invasive procedures, electrophysiology, heart failure, and interventional cardiology. The ultimate goal is to produce skilled doctors who can provide high-quality care to patients with cardiovascular conditions.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel-Hospital .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 weeks : 2,500 $.
- 1 Month : 3,000$ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Cardiology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey