Spine Surgery Training Program
At Medipol University Hospital for 3 Months
( In Istanbul From 01/02/2020 to 01/05/2020)
The Spine Surgery Training Program provides comprehensive training in adult and adolescent spinal problems and consists of both inpatient and outpatient experience with primary clinical responsibility.
• Spinal trauma (including spinal cord injuries: Discectomy, Disc Replacement, Spinal fusion, Laminectomy, Interlaminar implant, Foraminotomy, Kyphoplasty, Osteotomy) . • Spinal deformities . • Spinal infections . • Inflammatory conditions affecting the spine . • Spinal tumours . • Disc surgery . • Treatments such as endoscopic, microscopic and minimally invasive surgery . • Congenital spinal anomalies . • Failed back syndrome .
The Program provides a comprehensive, well-rounded, educational environment for training to diagnose and manage disorders of the spine. The clinical educational observership program is coordinated through faculty interaction, didactic lectures, conferences and outpatient clinics that emphasize diagnosis, pathogenesis, operative and nonoperative decision-making, along with results and complications of all treatments.
Goals and Objectives :
The Spinal Surgery Training Program provides training in the care for the entire spectrum of spinal diseases. This spectrum of care can be divided broadly into 6 categories: • Core knowledge • Clinical evaluation • Operative management • Pre- and postoperative care • Nonoperative management • Basic and clinical experience
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price include everyday lunch in the hospital .
- There is just 3 Available Seat.
- It is an Observership Training.
- Medipol University Hospital - Istanbul .
- 3 Months .
- 5.000 $ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Spine Surgery Training Program).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - 5 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir