Updated: Dec 2, 2020
Orthopedic Surgery Training Program
At Medipol University Hospital
( Istanbul - 01/01/2021- 31/01/2021)
ORTHOPEDIC SURGERY TRAINING
Trainer: Prof. Ahmet Murat Bulbul, MD, Assoc. Prof. Ersin Kuyucu, MD
Duration: 1 Month
Number of Participants: 1 person
Orthopedic Surgery is constantly evolving with new and innovative techniques
and procedures. orthopedic surgery training is essential to stay up to date and
in touch with the latest surgical procedures. Our training helps surgeons to
continue to be an excellent health care provider for their patients.
* total knee replacement
* foot and ankle
* full open reconstruction of joints
* arthroscopic procedures
* ACL reconstruction techiques
Who should attend: Traumatologs, Orthopedists,Residents,GP.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel-Hospital .
- The Training will be 5 Days a week from Monday to Friday , from 9 Am to 5 Pm.
- The program includes theoretical and practical training.
- The package includes lunch at hospital's dining room.
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- It is an Observership Training.
- Medipol University - Istanbul .
- 1 Month .
1) 01/01/2021 - 31/01/2021.
2) 01/02/2021 - 28/02/2021.
3) 01/03/2021 - 31/03/2021.
- 2.600$ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Orthopedic Surgery Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul :
The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir