Updated: Nov 7
Radiation Oncology Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of a radiation oncology fellowship is to provide post-graduate physicians with specialized training in the field of radiation oncology. The fellowship program aims to enhance the knowledge and skills of fellows in the use of radiation therapy for the treatment of cancer. The primary goals of the fellowship include gaining clinical experience, developing research skills, fostering multidisciplinary collaboration, contributing to teaching and education, and promoting professional development. The overall objective is to produce competent radiation oncologists who can provide high-quality care, contribute to research advancements, and educate future healthcare professionals.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open throuth out the year.
2 Months : 7,000 Euro
3 Months : 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15,000 Euro
1 Year : 25,000 Euro
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Radiation Oncology Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training