Updated: Aug 4
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of an MRI fellowship is to provide advanced training and expertise in the field of Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). This fellowship is designed for radiologists and radiology residents who wish to specialize in MRI. During the fellowship, the radiologist will receive intensive training in MRI interpretation, protocol development, and image acquisition techniques. They will also have the opportunity to work with a diverse patient population and learn how to manage complex cases. The ultimate goal of an MRI fellowship is to produce highly skilled radiologists who can provide accurate and timely diagnoses using MRI technology.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 3 Months Up to 2 Years.
Application is open through out the year.
3 Months: 9000$.
6 Months : 15.000$.
1 Year : 25.000$.
2 Years : 45,000$.
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Specialty Diploma (if available).
4) Any other international Exams (if available).
Application fees : 500$ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospitals around Turkey . The evaluatio process takes from 30 to 90 days, if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment, if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( MRI Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training