Updated: 4 days ago
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
The objective of a Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Training Program is to provide specialized training to physicians who wish to become experts in the field of pediatric hematology and oncology. The program aims to equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and clinical experience necessary to diagnose, manage, and treat various blood disorders and cancers in children. Participants will gain expertise in areas such as hemoglobinopathies, bleeding disorders, leukemia, lymphoma and solid tumors.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey