Updated: Oct 31
Pediatric Echocardiography Training Program
( Istanbul - 01/12/2020 - 30/12/2020 )
At Medipol University Hospital
Content of the Training :
• Congenital heart diseases • Congenital structural heart diseases • Evaluation of the eligibility of structural heart diseases for transcatheter treatment • Heart anatomy • Physics • Basics of cardiac ultrasound • Chamber quantification • Assessment of LV systolic function • Assessment of diastolic function • Right and left ventriclar functions • Valvular stenosis • Valvular regurgitation • Aortic valve including continuity equation • Estimation of pulmonary hypertension and haemodynamic calculations • Patient examinations • Practical scanning • Transesofagial echocardiography techniques • Presentation and lectures
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel-Hospital .
- The Training will be 5 Days a week from Monday to Friday , from 9 Am to 5 Pm.
- The program includes theoretical and practical training.
- The package includes lunch at hospital's dining room.
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- It is an Observership Training.
- Medipol University - Istanbul .
- 1 Month .
- 01/12/2020 - 30/12/2020.
- 2.500$ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Pediatric Echocardiography Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir