Updated: Sep 20
Pediatric Endocrinology Training Program
Turkey ( 02-13 / 10 / 2023 )
The objective of a Pediatric Endocrinology Training Program is to provide specialized training in the diagnosis, management, and treatment of endocrine disorders in children. This training aims to develop expertise in the field of pediatric endocrinology, including both clinical and diagnostic skills. The program focuses on educating participant about the unique aspects of endocrine diseases in children, such as diabetes, growth disorders, thyroid disorders, and disorders of sexual development.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seat.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Pediatric Endocrinology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training