Updated: Sep 20
Neonatology Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
The objective of a Neonatology training program is to provide specialized training in the field of neonatology, which focuses on the care of newborn infants, particularly those who are premature, critically ill, or have other medical complications. The goal of the program is to produce competent neonatologists who can provide comprehensive and compassionate care to newborns, ensuring their optimal health and well-being. This training involves gaining expertise in the diagnosis and management of neonatal conditions, including respiratory distress syndrome, neonatal infections, birth defects, and other neonatal emergencies. Neonatology fellows also acquire skills in neonatal resuscitation, developmental care, and long-term follow-up of preterm infants.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Neonatology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training In Turkey