Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery Training Program
Türkiye (04-15 / 12 / 2023)
The objective of the Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery Training Program is to provide healthcare professionals with specialized education and training in the clinical activities related to Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery, including coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), valve repair or replacement and other cardiac interventions, Techniques and Instrumentation, Preoperative Planning, Anesthesia Management and Explore the postoperative care of patients undergoing minimal invasive cardiac surgery, including pain management, early mobilization, and monitoring for potential complications.
By the end of the program, the trainee will have developed the the knowledge and skills required to provide high-quality, evidence-based care to patients with Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery and contribute to ongoing advancements in the field.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 08-19 / 01 / 2024
- 05-16 / 02 / 2024
- 2 Weeks :2,500 EURO
- 4 Weeks : 3,000 EURO
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery Training Program ).
- You have to send 500€ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- Then we will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
- By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host Center .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey