Updated: Jul 2
Endoscopic Ultrasound Course
Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS) is an advanced medical imaging technique that uses a specialized camera and ultrasound probe to provide detailed images of the digestive tract and surrounding organs. EUS is a relatively new procedure that can be used to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions, including gastric and pancreatic cancers, pancreatitis, gastritis, and other digestive disorders.
The course is designed to provide comprehensive instruction on the technique and its uses in clinical practice. The topics covered include the basic principles of endoscopic ultrasound, the clinical indications for its use, and the interpretation of the images. Participants will learn the necessary skills to perform the procedure and how to interpret the images produced. The course also covers the various therapeutic applications of EUS, such as therapeutic EUS-guided drainage of cystic and solid lesions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to properly identify the indications for endoscopic ultrasound, perform the procedure, and interpret the images. They will also gain a better understanding of the therapeutic applications of the procedure and its potential uses in their practice.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- 2 Weeks.
- 2 Weeks : 3,500$.
- 4 Weeks : 4,500$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Hands on Endoscopic Ultrasound Course ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey