Updated: Jun 26
Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG) Training Program
Turkey (07-18 / 08 / 2023)
Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG) is a minimally-invasive weight-loss procedure that helps reduce the size of the stomach. It is an endoscopic, non-surgical procedure that involves reducing the size of the stomach by inserting an endoscope with an attached suturing device into the stomach through the mouth. The endoscope is used to insert the suturing device, which is then used to place several stitches along the inner walls of the stomach in a circular pattern. This reduces the amount of food the stomach can hold, which leads to weight loss. ESG is generally considered to be a safe and effective way to lose weight and maintain a healthy body weight. Studies have shown that people who have undergone ESG can lose up to 50% of their excess body weight in the first year.
The objective of the Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG) Training Program is to provide medical professionals with the training and education necessary to safely and effectively offer the ESG procedure to their patients. The program focuses on the principles of the procedure, the risks and benefits associated with the procedure, and the patient selection and management process. During the program, medical professionals learn the techniques involved in performing the procedure and managing patient care. The program is designed to ensure that medical professionals are equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to provide their patients with the best possible care and recovery from the ESG procedure.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- 2 Weeks.
- 2 Weeks : 3,500$.
- 4 Weeks : 4,500$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Endoscopic Sleeve Gastroplasty (ESG) Training Program).
- Note: You have to send 500$ of the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the training you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey