Updated: Sep 3
Radiology Training Program
Turkey (02-13 / 10 / 2023)
The main objective of a radiology Training Program is to provide medical students and physicians-in-training with hands-on experience and a deeper understanding of the field of radiology. The program aims to familiarize the participant with the various imaging modalities used in radiology, such as X-rays, CT scans, and MRI scans, and to teach them how to interpret and analyze these images to make accurate diagnoses. The program also provide an opportunity for the participant to learn about the latest technology and techniques used in radiology, and to gain an understanding of the role that radiologists play in the healthcare team.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
Upcoming Dates :
- 02-13 / 10 / 2023
- 06-17 / 11 / 2023
- 04-15 / 12 / 2023
- 2 Weeks : 2,500$.
- 1 Month : 3,000$.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Radiology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500$ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host Hospital .
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey