Updated: Aug 4
Pediatric Hematology Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of a Pediatric Hematology fellowship is to train physicians to become experts in the diagnosis and treatment of blood disorders in children. During the fellowship, physicians will gain specialized knowledge in the field of pediatric hematology, including the evaluation and management of bleeding disorders, anemia, and blood disorders associated with cancer. Fellows will also develop expertise in the use of diagnostic tests and treatment modalities such as blood transfusions, chemotherapy, and bone marrow transplantation. Upon completion of the fellowship, physicians will be well-prepared to provide high-quality care to children with blood disorders and to conduct research in the field.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 3 Months Up to 2 Years.
Application is open through out the year.
3 Months: 9000$.
6 Months : 15.000$.
1 Year : 25.000$.
2 Years : 45,000$.
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Specialty Diploma .
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500$ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Pediatric Hematology Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training