Updated: Nov 7
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of a Neonatology Fellowship is to provide specialized training in the care of newborn infants, particularly those who are premature, critically ill, or have complex medical needs. Neonatologists are pediatricians who have completed additional training in neonatal medicine. During the fellowship, physicians gain expertise in the management of neonatal intensive care units, including the diagnosis and treatment of various medical conditions affecting newborns. Fellows also develop skills in performing procedures such as intubation, inserting central lines, and managing mechanical ventilation. The ultimate goal of a Neonatology Fellowship is to produce competent and compassionate neonatologists who can provide high-quality care to newborn infants and support their families.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open throuthout the year.
2 Months: 7,000 Euro
3 Months: 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15,000 Euro
1 Year : 25,000 Euro.
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams.
5) Cover Letter
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : (Neonatal Intensive Care Fellowship)
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the Fellowship you will get certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training