Hepatobiliary Surgery Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
The objective of a hepatobiliary surgery fellowship is to provide specialized training in hepatobiliary surgery, which focuses on the surgical treatment of diseases and conditions affecting the liver, bile ducts, and gallbladder. The fellowship aims to develop surgeons with advanced skills and knowledge in hepatobiliary surgery techniques, including liver resections, liver transplantation, bile duct reconstructions, and management of complex hepatobiliary disorders. The goal is to produce expert surgeons who can contribute to advancements in the field, improve patient outcomes, and provide comprehensive care for patients with hepatobiliary diseases.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 3 Months Up to 2 Years.
Application is open throuth out the year.
3 Months: 9000$.
6 Months : 15.000$.
1 Year : 25.000$.
2 Years : 45,000$.
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Specialty Diploma (if available)
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500$ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Hepatobiliary Surgery Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training