Updated: Nov 7
Plastic Surgery Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
AESTHETIC, PLASTIC TRAINING PROGRAM
Program overview :
As a trainee during the program you will receive training in general reconstruction, trauma, maxillofacial surgery, hand surgery, microvascular surgery, aesthetic surgery, breast reconstruction, burn care, oncoplastic surgery and cleft lip/cleft palate.
The mission of the plastic surgery training program is to develop physicians to practice as competent, caring plastic and reconstructive surgeons in the ambulatory, hospital and extended care settings.
The overall goals and objectives are to:
• Provide residents with quality instruction and experience in a wide range of plastic surgery areas, including both the functional and aesthetic management of congenital and acquired defects of the face, neck, trunk, body, and extremities.
• Produce residents who are well trained in the broad areas of general plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Trainees will receive specific training in:
• Congenital defects of the head and neck, including clefts of the lip and palate, auricular deformities, and craniofacial surgery.
• Craniomaxillofacial trauma, including fractures.
• Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery of the head and neck, trunk, and extremities.
• Plastic surgery of the breast.
• Surgery of the hand and upper extremity.
• Plastic surgery of the lower extremities.
• Plastic surgery of the congenital and acquired defects of the trunk and genitalia.
• Burn management, acute and reconstructive.
• Microsurgical techniques applicable to plastic surgery.
• Reconstruction by tissue transfer, including flaps and grafts.
• Surgery of benign and malignant lesions of the skin and soft tissues.
Trainees will gain experience in:
• Surgical design
• Surgical diagnosis
• Surgical and artistic anatomy
• Surgical physiology and pharmacology
• Wound healing
• Surgical pathology and microbiology
• Adjunctive oncological therapy
• Surgical instrumentation
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open throuth out the year.
2 Months: 7,000 Euro
3 Months: 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15.000 Euro
1 Year : 25.000 Euro
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Plastic Surgery Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training