Updated: Oct 31
Phlebology Training Program
Turkey ( 01-30 / 12 / 2023)
PHLEBOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAM
Participants: Phlebologists, General surgeons, Vascular surgeons, Internal medicine doctors, Dermatologist, Radiologists, Aesthetic doctors.
• Anatomy and physiology of the venous system • Venous hypertension and its complications • Pathophysiology of varicose veins and telangiectasias • Diagnostic techniques • CW-Doppler competency • Principles of duplex ultrasound • Indications and contra-indications of sclerotherapy • Sclerosing agents and their mechanism of action • Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of sclerosing agents • Adverse effects and complications of sclerotherapy • Techniques of sclerotherapy •Indications, contraindications, techniques of ultrasound guided sclerotherapy • Indications, contraindications, techniques of endovenous laser ablation • Indications, contraindications, techniques of venous surgery • Principles of compression therapy • Endovenous laser ablation • Phlebectomy • Vein embolisation • Pre-operation patient examination • Post-operation control.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- It is an Observership Training.
- Turkey .
- 1 Month.
Upcoming Dates :
- 01-30 / 12 / 2023
- 01-30 / 01 / 2024
- 01-29 / 02 / 2024
- 3000 EURO
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Phlebology Training Program ).
- Note: You have to send 500€ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- The Rest of the payments should be done 2 weeks before the training starting date.
Accommodation : - Local 5 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Turkey