Updated: Nov 7
Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship
Application is open throughout the year
Pediatric endocrinology is a subspecialty of pediatrics that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of hormonal imbalances in children and adolescents. A fellowship in pediatric endocrinology is a post-residency training program that provides advanced education and clinical training in this area of medicine.
During a pediatric endocrinology fellowship, trainees typically work closely with experienced pediatric endocrinologists and receive training in the diagnosis and management of a wide range of hormonal disorders, including growth disorders, diabetes, thyroid disorders, and pubertal disorders. Fellows also learn how to interpret laboratory results and use diagnostic imaging techniques to diagnose and manage hormonal imbalances.
Fellows in pediatric endocrinology typically work in a hospital setting, where they see patients and participate in rounds with the endocrinology team.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open throuth out the year.
2 Months: 7,000 Euro
3 Months: 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15.000 Euro
1 Year : 25.000 Euro
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship ).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get Fellowship certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training