Neonatal ICU Training program
At Medipol University Hospital
( In Istanbul From 15/08/2020 to 15/09/2020 )
NEONATAL PREMATURE TRAINING PROGRAM IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT
COURSE DESCRIPTION :
1. Post-natal baby care • Heel lance • Vaccination 2. Post-natal resuscitation of babies with respiratory failure (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) 3. Jaundiced newborn care 4. Neonatal Intensive Care Unit • Level III(Severe): <1500 gr premature babies (Intubated and mechanically ventilated babies) • Level II(Moderate): Nasal continuous airway pressure (nCPAP) administrations, Total parenteral nutrition, Nasogastric Nutrition • Level I(mild): Dehydrated baby, Baby with jaundice 5. Physical assessment of neonate 6. Drug administrations and drug security 7. Blood Transfusions 8. Optimal environment in Newborn care 9. Biomedical devices (incubators, monitors, injection pumps) 10. Oxygen administration methods
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price include everyday lunch in the hospital .
- There is just 2 Available Seats.
- It is an Observership Training.
- Medipol University Hospital - Istanbul .
- 1 month.
- 2.800 $ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Neonatal ICU Training Program).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir