Interventional Radiology Fellowship
( Istanbul - 1/12/2019 - 1/03/2020)
At Bahçeşehir University for 3 Months
This Fellowship has been designed and developed to introduce participants to the basics of Interventional Radiology, provide an overview, and facilitate discussion and experience of handling the relevant equipment. Aim : To introduce the fundamental concepts of Interventional Radiology. The intention is to improve knowledge and skills in Interventional Radiology and to foster enthusiasm for this dynamic and growing specialty. Target Audience : This course is highly relevant to Radiologist who are directly or indirectly involved with Interventional Radiology. Topics and Structure :
- Drainages (Urinary and Biliary).
- Treatment of varicose veins .
- Embolizations .
- Oncological Interventions (Ablation, radioembolization, chemoembolization).
- Diabetic foot (Peripheral angioplasty and stent).
- Carotid stent.
- The above operations made on a regular basis. The average number of operation per day is between 4 and 8.
- Aneurysm Embolization, intracranial AVM and AVF embolization and stroke procedures are rarely performed
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price include everyday lunch in the hospital .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- Bahçeşehir University - Istanbul .
- 3 Months .
- 9.000$ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Interventional Radiology Fellowship).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Bahçeşehir University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir