Updated: Nov 7
Fellowship in Laparascopic Surgery
Application is open throughout the year
This fellowship covers the laparoscopic surgery skills and knowledge essential for every surgical discipline. You will use a range of high-quality laparoscopic equipment, working with specifically designed bench top models, as well as learning a variety of knotting and suturing techniques
- Set up a stack, correctly connecting a light source and gaining a good quality image
- Identify means of access and outline patient positioning.
- Discuss and anticipate a range of complications and how to deal with them.
-Demonstrate a range of suturing and knot tying techniques.
-Perform key laparoscopic surgery procedures discuss the use of laparoscopy in diagnosis.
- Demonstrate wide ranging knowledge in laparoscopic surgery and operative procedures including ulcers, appendectomy and cholecystectomy, breast surgeries.
You will cover a wide variety of topics during this fellowship , including:
• Dissection and clipping
• Repair of a perforated ulcer
• Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
• Continuous suturing
• Laparoscopic pelvic anatomy
• Laparoscopic energy modality
• Laparoscopic surgery technic
• Laparoscopic instrument
• Laparoscopic anatomy
• Laparoscopic difficult cases
• Laparoscopic in obese patient
• Cancer staging Surgery
• Breast Surgery
• Laparoscopic complication management
• Gastrointestinal repair
• How to avoid vessel injury
• Trocar site closure techniques
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- There is just 1 Available Seat.
- 2 Months Up to 1 Years.
Application is open throuthout the year.
2 Months: 7,000 Euro
3 Months: 10,000 Euro
6 Months : 15,000 Euro
1 Year : 25,000 Euro
Fellowship application process :
- The Required Documents :
2) University Diploma .
3) Speciality Diploma (Resident doctors can apply also ).
4) Any other international Exams.
5) Cover Letter
Application fees : 500€ Refundable
We have partnerships with more than 50 university hospiatals around Turkey . Evaluation process take from 30 to 90 days , if you have been accepted we will send you the acceptance letter from the university hospital , then you have to complete the payment , if not you'll get the application fees back.
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Laparascopic Surgery Fellowship).
- We will send to you the Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- For long stay AirBnb is the best option.
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host University Hospital.
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir For Health Services Ltd. Co.
Medical Training in Training