Updated: Jul 2
BLS and ACLS Course
Certificated from AHA
(American Heart Association)
BLS Course Objectives :
After successfully completing the BLS Course, students should be able to;
Describe the importance of high-quality CPR and its impact on survival
Describe all of the steps of the Chain of Survival
Apply the BLS concepts of the Chain of Survival
Recognize the signs of someone needing CPR
Perform high-quality CPR for an adult
Describe the importance of early use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
Demonstrate the appropriate use of an AED
Provide effective ventilation using a barrier device
Perform high-quality CPR for a child
Perform high-quality CPR for an infant
Describe the importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation
Perform as an effective team member during multi rescuer CPR
Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an adult or child
Describe the technique for relief of foreign-body airway obstruction for an infant.
ACLS Course Objectives :
After successfully completing the ACLS Course, students should be able to;
Apply the BLS, Primary, and Secondary Assessments sequence for a systematic evaluation of adult patients
Perform prompt, high-quality BLS, including prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early automated external defibrillator (AED) use
Recognize and perform early management of respiratory arrest
Discuss early recognition and management of ACS and stroke, including appropriate disposition
Recognize and perform early management of bradyarrhythmias and tachyarrhythmias that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
Recognize and perform early management of cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac arrest care
Model effective communication as a member or leader of a high-performance team
Evaluate resuscitative efforts during a cardiac arrest through continuous assessment of CPR quality, monitoring the patient’s physiologic response, and delivering real-time feedback to the team
Recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance.
Discuss how the use of a rapid response team or medical emergency team may improve patient outcomes
Define systems of care.
Cost : - The course fees: 1,000$.
- Include :
AHA books for BLS and ACLS.
By the end of the course, doctors will get a certificate from the American Heart Association .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( BLS and ACLS course).
- Note: You have to send 500$ from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat.
- We will send to you an Invitation letter to apply for Visa.
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 70$ / day with breakfast.
- Note: We will receive all the participants in the Airport.
- The American Heart Association strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association, and any fees charged for such a course do not represent income to the Association.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd.Co.
Medical Training in Turkey