Updated: Aug 1, 2022
Advanced Breast Imaging Course and Interventional Breast Radiology Hands-On Workshop ( In Istanbul From 20/08/2020 to 22/08/2020)
Trainer: Assoc. Prof. Irmak DURUR SUBASI, MD, PhD Duration: 3 Days (6 lectures & 4 hours of hands-on workshop per 4 participants) Participants: Radiologists Number of Participants: Max.12
At the end of this course the participants will attain the knowledge of;
• Tomosynthesis in the diagnostic setting • Breast elastography • Safe Breast Interventions, Radiology of Breast Emergencies • Basics of sonographic and mammographic guidance • The role of radiology in locally advanced breast cancer • Emerging roles of breast diffusion weighted imaging • Radiology of granulomatous mastitis Refresh the understanding of breast intervention procedures: • Core biopsy (fully-automated, semi-automated) • Fine needle aspiration • Hook wire placement (under mammographic and sonographic guidance) • Patient safety approach • Interpretation and reporting the interventions to the surgeons, measurements, • specimens imaging Advanced Breast Imaging Course Schedule (1 st and 2 nd day morning)
April 20, 2020 09.00-09.50 Tomosynthesis for Breast Carcinoma Diagnosis 10.00-10.50 Breast Elastography 11.00-11.50 Safe Breast Interventions, Radiology of Breast Emergencies 12.00-13.30 Lunch Break 13.30-17.30 Interventional Breast Radiology Hands-On Workshop*
April 21, 2020 09.00-09.50 Locoregional Staging of Locally Advanced Disease and Treatment Response 10.00-10.50 Breast Diffusion Weighted Imaging 11.00-11.50 Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology of Granulomatous Mastitis 12.00-13.30 Lunch Break 13.30-17.30 Interventional Breast Radiology Hands-On Workshop*
April 22, 2020 08.30-12.30 Interventional Breast Radiology Hands-On Workshop* 13.00-14.30 Lunch and Certifications
Interventional Breast Radiology Hands-On Workshop (1 st , 2 nd day afternoon and 3 rd day morning)*
Axillary lymph node fine needle aspiration Core biopsy (fully automated, semi-automated) Hook wire and marker placement (under mammographic and sonographic guidance) Interpretation and reporting the interventions to the surgeons Session will cover hands-on practices and review of archives. * 4 participants will be accepted in each session.
General information :
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price include everyday lunch in the hospital .
- It is an Observership Training.
- 3 Days .
- 1.500 $ .
How To Apply :
- Please send us your CV on our Email: email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Advanced Breast Imaging Course ).
- Note: You have to send 10% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
Accommodation : - Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it, it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
By the end of the course you will get certificate from the host university ( Medipol University )
-If you have any inquiries regarding Fellowships , Medical Courses , Observership , Internship and Elective in Turkey , please contact us through the following Email.
Alsir for Health Services Ltd. Co.
Dr. Mohamed Alsir