We began to receive applicantion for dental specialization in the next semester of February / 2019 at Yüzüncü Yıl University in the Turkish city of Van.
Turkey's Yüzüncü Yıl University, located in the eastern city of Van ,It is trying to attract foreign dentists to specialize in it. It is a state university established in 1982 to be one of the lighthouses of education in eastern Turkey. The university Ranking in 2017 is 1383 from all universities around the world.
University Name: Yüzüncü Yıl University
The study system is a PhD for 4 years including a year to learn Turkish ... After graduation the dentist gets a doctorate degree.
Note : - In Turkey there is no Master of Dentistry There is a PhD directly after the Bachelor degree.
1) Restorative dentistry. 2) Periodontics. 3) Dental Surgery. 4) Endodontics.
Tuition fees are as follows:
1) Registration fee: $ 2000 paid once . 2) Tuition fees: $ 200 per semester. 3) Fees for the study of Turkish language: $ 200 per semester (for two semesters).
Total tuition fees for the full four years: $ 4,000
1) University certificate. 2) Transcript. 3) Passport. 4) Certificate of TOEFL or IELTS if any. 5) A certificate from the Turkish Ministry of Higher Education that your university is recognized in Turkey (we extract it from Turkey). 6) Application form .. You can get it by contacting us by e-mail or Whatsapp.
- You must not be more than 35 years of age. - The applicants not should be more than 70%.
- Registration will begin on 10/11/2018 until 10/12/2018. - In the middle of January /2019 we will send the acceptance letter to applicants for visa. - The study begins at the beginning of February.
Dentists who wish to apply can contact us on the following email or account:
Alsir Office For Consulting Services email@example.com 00905551572626
Visit the following Link for more information about Fellowships and Medical Training in Turkey :
Photo from the university :