Medipol University Hospital Robotic Cardiac Surgery Training program
Content of The Training :
In our institution, Robotic Cardiac Surgery training is presented both in theoretical education and practice .
ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure Mitral valve surgery Coronary surgery Patient eligibility criteria for surgical treatment Minimal invasive perfusion techniques Anesthetic issues for robotic cardiac surgery
General Information :
- The training will be 10 days .
- 10 hours of theoretical lesson.
- 30 hours of Live Surgery and Outpatient Follow up.
- The programme includes theoretical and practical training.
- The training will be during the week not in the weekends.
- A certificate will be provided by Medipol for the participants at the end of the training.
- The package includes lunchs at hospital's restaurant.
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel .
- The price includes VIP Lounge Access.
- Daily hours of the training will be arranged according to the availability of trainer doctors.
Course dates : 1 - 12 / 10 / 2018 .
Cost : - The course fees : 1300$.
- There is discount for group more than 3 and for doctors associations .
By the end of the course doctors will get an attendance certificate from the host university ( Medipol University ).
Medipol university Hospital - Istanbul .
Application Periods :
- 29/08/2018 - 25/09/2018 .
- Please send to us your CV on our Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write on the email title : ( Robotic Cardiac Surgery Training Course ) .
- Note : You have to send 25% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it , it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
We are open to any cooperation with doctors associations around the world to design a special course program for their members here in one of the Turkish Medical schools.
Visit the following Link for more information about Fellowships and Medical Training in Turkey :
Alsir Office for Consulting Services
Photos from the last Echocardiography Training Program :