Medipol University Hospital Echocardiography Training
Content of The Training :
1) Basics of cardiac ultrasound.
2) Chamber quantification .
3) Assessment of LV systolic function .
4) Assessment of diastolic function .
5) Right ventricle .
6) Valvular stenosis .
7) Valvular regurgitation .
8) Pericardial and tumoral pathologies .
9) Cardiomyopathies .
10) Strain analysis and dyssynchrony .
General Information :
- The training will be 10 days .
- The theoretical part of the training will be 2 hours for each day in the morning session.
- The practical part of the training will be 4 hours for each day in the afternoon.
- The participants will be allowed to hand on practices.
- The programme includes theoretical and practical training.
- The training will be during the week not in the weekends.
- A certificate will be provided by Medipol for the participants at the end of the training.
- The package includes lunchs at hospital's restaurant.
- The training will be in English.
- The price includes transportation between Airport-Hotel-Hospital.
- The price includes VIP Lounge Access.
- Daily hours of the training will be arranged according to the availability of trainer doctors.
Course dates : 2 - 11 / 7 / 2018 .
Cost : - The course fees : 1300$.
- There is discount for group more than 3 and for doctors associations .
By the end of the course doctors will get an attendance certificate from the host university ( Medipol University ).
Medipol university Hospital - Istanbul .
Application Periods :
- 27/05/2018 - 25/06/2018 .
- Please send to us your CV on our Email : email@example.com
- Write on the email title : ( Echocardiography Trainig course ) .
- Note : You have to send 25% from the fees during the application period to confirm your seat .
- We will send to you Invitation letter to apply for Visa .
- Local 4 stars hotel accommodation is available for those who require it , it cost 40$ / day with breakfast .
- Note : We will receive all the participants in the Airport .
Tour in Istanbul : The price include 1 Day tour for the most important sites in Istanbul .
We are open to any cooperation with doctors associations around the world to design a special course program for their members here in one of the Turkish Medical schools.
Visit the following Link for more information about Fellowships and Medical Training in Turkey :
Alsir Office for Health Services