We have 10 seats to specialize in dentistry in the next semester at Yüzüncü Yıl University in the Turkish city of Van.
Turkey's Yüzüncü Yıl University, located in the eastern city of Van , is trying to attract foreign dentists to specialize in it.
Yüzüncü Yıl University is a state university established in 1982 to be one of the lighthouses of education in eastern Turkey. The university ranking in 2017 is 1383 from all universities around the world.
University Name: Yüzüncü Yıl University Website: https://www.yyu.edu.tr/
The study system is a PhD for 4 years including a year to learn Turkish ... After graduation the dentist gets a doctorate degree .
Note : - In Turkey there is no Master of Dentistry There is a PhD directly after the Bachelor degree .
Available Specialties :
1) Restorative dentistry. 2) Periodontics. 3) Dental Surgery. 4) Endodontics.
Tuition fees are as follows:
1) Registration fee: $ 2000 paid for once and can be paid in two installments. 2) Tuition fees: $ 200 per semester. 3) Fees for the study of Turkish language: $ 200 per semester (for two semesters).
Total tuition fees for the full four years: $ 4,000 .
1) University Diploma. 2) Transcript. 3) Passport. 4) Certificate of TOEFL or IELTS if any. 5) A certificate from the Turkish Ministry of Higher Education that your university is recognized in Turkey (we extract it from Turkey).
- Registration will begin on 22/5/2018 until 22/7/2018. - In the middle of 8/2018 we will send you a letter of acceptance to apply for the visa. - Study begins at the beginning of September.
1) The cost of extracting a certificate of recognition from the Turkish Ministry of Higher Education is $ 100. 2) The cost of translating the documents into the Turkish language and documenting them is $ 200. 3) Office fees are $ 600.
Total: $ 900.
Visit the following Link for more information about Fellowships and Medical Training in Turkey :
Dentists who wish to apply can contact us at the following email: email@example.com
Note : - Admission guaranteed for the first ten applicants only.